Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Finally..I'm not JOBLESS

Finally.. after almost 2 months of "hunting", I landed up at the right palce. In a job which I have always dreamed of. . To be a part of a good advertising brands, working with major brands, To be a part of a creative team as well as Manegerial Team... And guess where i ended up.. BLACK COFFEE.!! well that's the name of the company I work for. A new venture in Doha by Dubai's famous ad firm, watermelon (http://www.watermelonme.com/) . I gotta Handle the Business Development as well as take care of the creatie works.. hmm... well. that means.. meetings with clients in suites in the morning.... and messing up with pencil and paper in the afternoon in a pair of old jeans and funky tees thinking of those "mind blowing (??)" concepts to present in fornt of clients....

Thank God.. I feel this Job's all interesting.. I love the two sides of my job after all.. u get to meet the decision makers of corporate jungle.. and you too get to decide what people should see in ads and in what way...

a new chapter in life startes here... all dreams of my design concepts and advertising views get a premature birth here in all of a sudden unexpected turn...

No comments: